Visit the Coach's Store to purchase additional products to make your job easier!
- Tennis Camp Instructors Manual
- Coach's Match and "Checkbook"
- Player's Go To Plays and "Checkbook"
Tennis Camp Instructors Manual
- Top 10 Teaching Kids and Court Management Tips
- 1-2-3 Shot Breakdown Diagrams and Notes for Forehand, Backhand, Volley and Serve
- Top 10 Camp Drills/Games
- Notes Section
- Size; 5.5 x 8.5, 32 pages
Tennis Coaches Match and "Check" Booklets (size of a checkbook)
- Coaches can learn the most effective way to communicate with their players during a match
- Coaches gain insights and ideas on what to say at changeovers
- Coaches can track players and opponents performances by “checking” boxes
- Coaches can use the Notes pages for common shot patterns of opponents, what to do different the next time, what the player can take from the match
- Coaches can compare their analysis with their players and use as a learning tool
- Coaches can reference notes and match check points (strengths, weaknesses, etc.) before their next match
Tennis Players "Go To" Plays and "Check" Booklets (size of a checkbook)
- Players can learn new plays
- Players can use new plays to develop and improve match strategies
- Players can track their and opponents performances by “checking” boxes
- Players can use the Notes pages for common shot patterns of opponents, what to do different the next time, what the they can take from the match
- Players can compare their analysis with their coach and use as a learning tool
- Players can reference notes and match check points (strengths, weaknesses, etc.) before their next match
Also visit www.mytennisstrategy.com
This new site (www.mytennisstrategy.com) is an opportunity to create revenues and provide additional services for your players! Here are some of the features and benefits:
• Review and analyze your students matches
• Recommend shot patterns and strategies
• Communicate with your players through the site
• Large resource of video clips showing shot patterns for singles and doubles
• Identify shot patterns and strategies you can work on during practice/lessons/clinics
• Identify playing styles that give your students the most trouble
• Easily set up and have your students print out their next match strategy plan
• Increase your lessons and clinics (and your revenues)
• Helps to explain and teach shot patterns and strategies
• Adds value and additional services for your students
• Create revenue by reselling subscriptions
to see the samples and to register!
© 2008 CRTS. All rights reserved.