Visit the Coach's Store to purchase additional products to make your job easier!
Are you looking for a unique reward and motivational program for your team?
Our “Tennis Stickers” can be used on racquet bags, racquets, hats, etc. They can be given for players’ contributions that help the team! Many college football teams use helmet sticker rewards. Here’s what one player said, "I remember getting my first one. They were always team-oriented. It was never a competitive thing; it was just kind of something that the team knew that if your helmet was getting full, the team was doing well."
Here are some ideas for rewarding the Tennis Stickers (you can use different stickers for different categories): • Conference wins • Non-conference wins • Doubles wins • Break of serves (most in a match) • Service holds (most in a match) • Sportsmanship • Team Spirit • “Game Ball” sticker; team and coaches vote after a match for best effort/contribution for that day’s match or practice
Description: The stickers are a removable, weather and tear resistant poly material, ¾ inch diameter circle. No sticky residue.
Tennis Camp Instructors Manual
- Top 10 Teaching Kids and Court Management Tips
- 1-2-3 Shot Breakdown Diagrams and Notes for Forehand, Backhand, Volley and Serve
- Top 10 Camp Drills/Games
- Notes Section
- Size; 5.5 x 8.5, 32 pages
Tennis Coaches Match and "Check" Booklets (size of a checkbook)
- Coaches can learn the most effective way to communicate with their players during a match
- Coaches gain insights and ideas on what to say at changeovers
- Coaches can track players and opponents performances by “checking” boxes
- Coaches can use the Notes pages for common shot patterns of opponents, what to do different the next time, what the player can take from the match
- Coaches can compare their analysis with their players and use as a learning tool
- Coaches can reference notes and match check points (strengths, weaknesses, etc.) before their next match
Tennis Players "Go To" Plays and "Check" Booklets (size of a checkbook)
- Players can learn new plays
- Players can use new plays to develop and improve match strategies
- Players can track their and opponents performances by “checking” boxes
- Players can use the Notes pages for common shot patterns of opponents, what to do different the next time, what the they can take from the match
- Players can compare their analysis with their coach and use as a learning tool
- Players can reference notes and match check points (strengths, weaknesses, etc.) before their next match
Also visit www.mytennisstrategy.com
This new site (www.mytennisstrategy.com) is an opportunity to create revenues and provide additional services for your players! Here are some of the features and benefits:
• Review and analyze your students matches
• Recommend shot patterns and strategies
• Large resource of video clips showing shot patterns for singles and doubles
• Identify shot patterns and strategies you can work on during practice/lessons/clinics
• Identify playing styles that give your students the most trouble
• Easily set up and have your students print out their next match strategy plan
• Increase your lessons and clinics (and your revenues)
• Helps to explain and teach shot patterns and strategies
• Adds value and additional services for your students
• Create revenue by selling or bundlle the subscriptions
to see the samples and to register!
© 2008 CRTS. All rights reserved.